Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Raining, it's pouring.......again

I should not be surprised by the way things go but I still get blown away. It's amazing. What's really amazing is how many things in one day, in just a few hours can can start going wrong.
This morning it starts with the TV. It went out....? Who knows, last night it was fine,this morning dead.$$$$$$$$ I went to get coffee and they gave me the wrong size......really? really? Come home the 3 years old is having a meltdown cause she can't get her shirt on but refused to have any help. The 2 year old is eating his breakfast and his tray falls off causing everything in his highchair to fall to the ground. He starts screaming, he got scared. The bowl with his oatmeal in it breaks. The dogs are having a great time finishing his breakfast but I get cut in TWO places and am bleeding. Now the dogs have gas and keep farting whenever they come by me. That has been just two hours. I can't wait for the rest of the day.
Monday my husband calls me to come and get him from work cause he was told they were letting him and about 20 other people go and I found out a dear friend's cancer has returned and this time there is nothing they can do. :(
I think I am being tested............

No comments: